ATG MaxiFlex Ultimate Gloves
Seamless Knit Nylon / Lycra Glove with Nitrile Coated MicroFoam Grip on Palm & Fingers
Manufacturered by: PIP Industrial Products
** OUR #1 SELLING GLOVE **
** Priced Per Dozen Pairs **
- Buy 6 for $39.99 each and save 6%
- Buy 12 for $37.99 each and save 11%
Designed and developed as a breathable glove, MaxiFlex® Ultimate™ has become the benchmark for precision handling in dry environments.
- MicroFoam Nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- 100% Silicone free
- 360° Breathability - Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 25% Thinner - Than most foam nitrile gloves on the market while offering twice the mechanical performance
- Form, Fit and Feel - Mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest Knitting Technology - Utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent Liner Penetration - From the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the skin
- Optimized Grip - The micro-cup finish allows for a controlled grip
- All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of this product are compliant with the REACH legislation
- This glove has been laundered prior to final packaging making it clean and safe for use
- The Oeko-Tex® Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin
- The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements 21 CFR, Part 177
ANSI CUT LEVEL: A1
Test Method: ASTM F2992-15
New edition ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 outlines a new test method for determining cut scores and a revised scale from A1-A9. Click here for more information about the new testing standard.
EN388 RESULTS: 4131AX
EN 388 2016 Results:
Cut (Coupe Test): 1
Cut (TDM-100 Test): A
Impact Protection: X
EN 388 is a European Standard. Cut Level is determined by the number of cycles it takes a spinning circular blade, that is pulled across the material under a constant weight of 500 grams, to cut the fabric. As the number of cycles increase, so does the glove's ratings. Click here for more information about the EN 388 2016 standard.
The Maxi Flex Gloves by PIP Industrial Products are the ultimate glove in comfort and protection. This glove was once branded G-Tek. PIP rebranded the gloves now as ATG MaxiFlex but they are the same quality and comfor that you come to rely on from the G-Tek Brand. PIP now sells some lower cost gloves under this G-Tek name, you can find similar styles of gloves in the links below.
|Product Availability||Fraser Warehouse|